Fidonet Portal

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Mon, 28.12.09 13:17
Nick Andre's system is down
Dear All,

Nick has mailed around to tell people he's suffered a serious data-corruption
problem as the result of a power-supply misbehaving on his main system.

Nick says:

I cannot work on this problem until tomorrow night, possibly Tuesday
and I am away again on holidays on Wednesday not returning until
January 4th.

It is highly unlikely that this problem will be fixed soon... so its
"No Carrier" for now.

Nick

He or she who needs to get in touch with Nick, use this address for the
time-being:

nandre1268@gmail.com

Take care,

\%/@rd