Fidonet Portal

From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Tue, 06.11.12 08:28
Paper.Li
Is anyone able to read the Doctor Who News on the Paper.Li web
site?

I thought I wasn't able to view the News because I wasn't a
Subscriber, but I just tried clicking the Subscribe Button and
all I saw was the screen refreshing each time I clicked the
button, so I gave up and thought to ask here again. Thanks!

* SLMR 2.1a #T348 * If all the world's a stage, I wanna operate the trap door
--- SBBSecho 3.03-Linux
* Origin: CCO BBS - capitolcityonline.net:26 (1:2320/105)