Fidonet Portal

From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Wed, 10.10.12 00:40
Doctor Who Daily
Has anyone got to read any articles posted on the Doctor Who Daily
website?

Is there anything I need to do besides just going to the URL ?

I have tried several times and all I see is a message about a update
will be there in xxx number of hours.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank You!

* SLMR 2.1a #T348 * Only those who attempt the absurd achieve the impossible.
--- SBBSecho 3.03-Linux
* Origin: CCO BBS - capitolcityonline.net:26 (1:2320/105)