Fidonet Portal

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 27.05.19 13:14
Re: Checking
GH> WvV> These are the first messages I ever got in this area. What's it
GH> about?
GH>
GH> Basically , political debate. Smile

As I was checking the political areas, over morning coffee on this
Merorial Day, I noticed the lack of conversation and could help but notice the
lack of conversation.

Where are of those people who said that Donald Trump would never ever be the
President.

As it turns out he is not only the President but a dam good one as he has
far surpassed most of the office before him in the the achievement department.

* Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)

From: Steven Wolf (1:267/160)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 27.05.19 20:42
Re: Checking
Re: Re: Checking
By: Gregory Deyss to Gaylen Hintz on Mon May 27 2019 11:14 am

> As I was checking the political areas, over morning coffee on this
> Merorial Day, I noticed the lack of conversation and could help but notice
> the lack of conversation.
>
> Where are of those people who said that Donald Trump would never ever be the
> President.
> As it turns out he is not only the President but a dam good one as he has
> far surpassed most of the office before him in the the achievement
> department.

You won't get any arguments from my Greg. Trump can handle anything the Dems
dish
out. They can bash him as much as they want. We're still going to get 4 MORE
years
of TRUMP!!

HusTler
*Havens BBS havens.synchro.net:23 (1:267/160)*
--- SBBSecho 3.06-Linux
* Origin: Havens BBS havens.synchro.net (1:267/160)

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 28.05.19 09:24
Re: Checking
SW> You won't get any arguments from my Greg. Trump can handle anything
SW> the Dems dish
SW> out. They can bash him as much as they want. We're still going to get 4
SW> MORE years
SW> of TRUMP!!

Well, I first wanted to first say, Thanks:)

Secondly you should seen all the deniers in fidonet; namely fidonews and
there were people even cheering on Robert Mueller like he was some kind of
rockstar. With phrases such as 'Muellertime' quite humorous now that they
all of ran and hid and are no longer casting shadows.

Thirdly, I was not not looking for a argument, however, it's curious to see the
lack of tremendous bravado and the passionate vigor that once was the never
Trump crowd.

and yeah....
He will win the Presidency in November of 2020... Again.

You don't need to be Nostradamus to predict that future.

* Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)

From: Wilfred van Velzen (2:280/464)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 28.05.19 12:08
Re: Checking
Hi Steven,

On 2019-05-27 18:42:38, you wrote to Gregory Deyss:

SW> We're still going to get 4 MORE years of TRUMP!!

You can predict the future? Can you give me next weeks lotto numbers?

Bye, Wilfred.

--- FMail-lnx64 2.1.0.18-B20170815
* Origin: FMail development HQ (2:280/464)

From: Stephen Planck (1:320/219)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 29.06.19 00:58
Re: Checking
Gregory Deyss wrote to Gaylen Hintz:
GD> GH> WvV> These are the first messages I ever got in this area. What's it
GD> GH> about?
GD> GH>
GD> GH> Basically , political debate. Smile
GD>
GD> As I was checking the political areas, over morning coffee on this
GD> Merorial Day, I noticed the lack of conversation and could help but notice

GD> the
GD> lack of conversation.
GD>
GD> Where are of those people who said that Donald Trump would never ever be
GD> the
GD> President.
GD>
GD> As it turns out he is not only the President but a dam good one as he has
GD> far surpassed most of the office before him in the the achievement
GD> department.
GD>
GD> --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A43 2019/03/03 (Windows/64)
GD> * Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)

What exactly has he accomplished besides weakening the country and isolating
the USA from its allies?

Greetings, Stephen Planck

--- MBSE BBS v1.0.7.12 (GNU/Linux-x86_64)
* Origin: Phoenix BBS * phoenix.bnbbbs.net (1:320/219)

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 30.06.19 09:15
Re: Checking
On 28 Jun 2019, Stephen Planck said the following...

SP> What exactly has he accomplished besides weakening the country and
SP> isolating the USA from its allies?

Why do you believe that the President is weakening the country, additionally
who or what is influencing you to suggest such things.

After eight years of Obama, and after three years to the current day with
President Trump, the contrast clearly shows that Trump's leadership is far
superior to that of Obama, in every-way.
Examples are as follows
Trump destroys Obama on trade, economy, jobs, lowest unemployment with new
records not seen since 1947,

RECORD 155,965,000 EMPLOYED

In-fact...

The Obama administration mocked the idea that America could ever again have
three percent annual economic growth. It's both a statement of stupidity and a
liberal lie.

On or about April 29, 2016, this idea that no more real economic growth is
possible in America became the new normal for Obama and his pals. In their
limited, traditional, head-in-the-sand opinions, they were stating the truth as
big-government leftists see it. After all, liberal economic policy concentrates
on the welfare of, and the expansion of, government. A government that
reluctantly provides a few hand-me-down goodies from big brother to the middle
class, if it provides any consideration for the middle
class at all.

While Obama covered lavishly for any losses insurance companies may have
experienced under his unconstitutional and illegal Obamacare, he heaped
benefits on his ultra-rich Wall Street buddies via a rigged interest rate
calculation scheme that artificially buoyed the stock market, and by printing
money in vast quantities. Also during the Obama administration, we witnessed
the reintroduction of the failed policy of giving home loans to people who
had a proven record of not making payments on their loans in the past. This
scheme was intended to get the real estate market booming again. It had the
down-stream result of artificially increasing the personal wealth of
Obama's Wall Street pals by boosting the stock market to a Dow Jones rating to
unheard of levels.

President Trump took advantage of the bubble that Obama's scheming created in
the stock market and, with the soundest of economic policy and in anticipation
of Trump's tax cuts and reducing or eliminating growth-killing regulations, the
Dow Jones Average has increased by over 5000 points since Trump took office.
Americans can all thank God that they have a real, thinking man in the White
House who understands that when people are free to seek their own benefit and
not serve at the yoke of big government, great things happen for all.

* Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)