Fidonet Portal

From: Sean Casey (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 30.12.18 08:50
Relish 2.23 (Wanted)
From: Sean Casey

Hi,

I'm looking for a licensed version of Relish 2.23. Have been using 2.12 and
would love to upgrade.

- Sean
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Sean Casey (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 16.01.19 23:05
Re: Relish 2.23 (Wanted)
From: Sean Casey

Looking to buy version 2.2x. Would purchase for $300 via eBay from a
reputable/known seller. Also looking to purchase Watcom's VX-REXX v.2.1

Would pay higher for client/server versions of above.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Sean Casey (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 30.01.19 05:28
Re: Relish 2.23 (Wanted)
From: Sean Casey

On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 9:50:17 PM UTC-8, Sean Casey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a licensed version of Relish 2.23. Have been using 2.12 and
would love to upgrade.

> - Sean

I was able to obtain a copy of v.2.2. Closing this post.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Sean Casey (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 16.01.19 23:05