Fidonet Portal

From: Allodoxaphobia (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 21.05.18 17:46
Re: Is anybody out there?
From: Allodoxaphobia

On Fri, 18 May 2018 14:15:58 -0400, Iron Spring Software wrote:
> I'm cleaning house and have a few old OS/2 manuals and software I'd like
> to get rid of. This would seem to be the appropriate group, but only if
> there are enough people her who might be interested. Otherwise I'll post
> to some other group, perhaps less appropriate. The final choice is the
> trash.
>
> Please post here or email me so I can see if this group is still live.
> Thanks.

Oh, it's live.
With probably more lurkers (like me) than active participants.

I, too, have a mess of old OS/2 "stuff" (mainly books)
that I need to move on to a less neglectful home.
But, since I have a Black Belt in Procrastination...........

Jonesy
--
Marvin L Jones | Marvin | W3DHJ.net | linux
38.238N 104.547W | @ jonz.net | Jonesy | FreeBSD

From: Grant Taylor (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 21.05.18 05:59
Re: Is anybody out there?
From: Grant Taylor

On 05/21/2018 03:46 PM, Allodoxaphobia wrote:
> But, since I have a Black Belt in Procrastination...........

If you're a black belt in procrastination, you have some motivation. ;-)

I hope to become a *Pro*crastinator some day, when I get around to it. ;-)

What if any software do you have?

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die

From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 29.05.18 22:00
Re: Is anybody out there?
From: robert.wolfe@wildcat.uuhec.net (Robert Wolfe)

-> From: Iron Spring Software
-> Subject: Is anybody out there?
->
-> I'm cleaning house and have a few old OS/2 manuals and software I'd l
-> to get rid of. This would seem to be the appropriate group, but only
-> there are enough people her who might be interested. Otherwise I'll
-> post to some other group, perhaps less appropriate. The final choice
-> is the trash.
->
-> Please post here or email me so I can see if this group is still
-> live. Thanks.

Hey, I would be interested in the PCOMM packages!! Email me at
robert.wolfe@wildcat.uuhec.net (yes, still one of the last remaining
UUCP-connection sites on the 'net *smiles*).
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2