Fidonet Portal

From: Grant Taylor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 19.05.18 02:36
Re: OS/2 Warp 4 "Launch Event Demo" CD
00006abf
From: Grant Taylor

On 05/18/2018 05:37 PM, Iron Spring Software wrote:
> Free to good home ($5.00 shipping). OS/2 Warp 4 "Launch Event Demo" CD,
> shrinkwrapped. See:

If nobody else claims it, I'll take the OS/2 Warp 4 "Launch Event Demo" CD.

I'm curious. Do you happen to know if it's a demo of OS/2 Warp 4 itself
or is it demos of applications that run on OS/2 Warp 4? — Either way,
I'm curious and would rather have something to play with than a fancy
coffee. ;-)

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die