Fidonet Portal

From: Tommi Koivula (2:221/360)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 03.04.20 10:16
Concord
* Originally in FIDOTEST
* Crossposted in CONCORD

Thursday April 02 2020 07:51, Robert Wolfe wrote to Tommi Koivula:

>>> A test massage to my Android tablet.
RW>
>> Careful, it may break down!
RW>
RW> So, do you have the full version of Concord BBS available for downloading
RW> from your BBS?

Of course I do. Smile

=== Begin OS/2 Clipboard ===

339 PUB /pub/misc/support/concord

CON-106.RAR 439k (31.12.99)
_
###### (_) CONCORD BBS SOFTWARE
### ## v1.06 General & Install
### ? ?
### ' ̦ #

########### ̦ ̦# ̦̦ ̦ ̦# ̦ #
###### ### # # ### ### # ###
CONO106.RAR 698k (31.12.99)
_
###### (_) CONCORD BBS SOFTWARE
### ## v1.06 OS/2
### ? ?
### ' ̦ #

########### ̦ ̦# ̦̦ ̦ ̦# ̦ #
###### ### # # ### ### # ###
CONP106.RAR 793k (31.12.99)
_
###### (_) CONCORD BBS SOFTWARE
### ## v1.06 Protected mode
### ? ?
### ' ̦ #

########### ̦ ̦# ̦̦ ̦ ̦# ̦ #
###### ### # # ### ### # ###
CONR106.RAR 716k (31.12.99)
_
###### (_) CONCORD BBS SOFTWARE
### ## v1.06 Real mode
### ? ?
### ' ̦ #

########### ̦ ̦# ̦̦ ̦ ̦# ̦ #
###### ### # # ### ### # ###
CONW106.RAR 771k (31.12.99)
_
###### (_) CONCORD BBS SOFTWARE
### ## v1.06 Win/32
### ? ?
### ' ̦ #

=== End OS/2 Clipboard ===

But it is over 20 years old now! And it needs a key to run.

Also there is a Year 2020 bug in it. Messages can go out fixed by pktdate.

'Tommi

--- GoldED+/EMX 1.1.5-b20180707