Fidonet Portal

From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 25.03.18 00:58
RE:OS/2.. where can I get it?
From: robert.wolfe@winserver.org (Robert Wolfe)

->
->I used to run OS/2 years ago and thought it was pretty good.
->But I recently tried to find the software and I was told it is dead. OS/2
->doesn't exist anymore, and there is no support.
->
->But I see this news group is well and alive. Can someone tell me where I
->could find new installation software for the latest version of OS/2 ??
->

It is alive and well in the form of ArcaOS.

....Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue...
---BapStats Module (bsDBASE v6.1 Build 1)
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57