Fidonet Portal

From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 25.03.18 00:56
Re: Coexisting OS/2 with Windows 7
From: robert.wolfe@winserver.org (Robert Wolfe)

->
->Remember that from Vista onwards, windows doesn't use BOOT.INI anymore
->except for XP compatibility:
->
->http://www.ditii.com/2009/01/28/how-to-modify-windows-7-boot-loader/
->
->http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/networking/?p=1709
->
->http://windows7.iyogi.net/windows-7-application/windows-7-boot-ini
->

Which is why I prefer to set it up in a VM these days.

....Kill them all! ... Let God sort them out.
---BapStats Module (bsDBASE v6.1 Build 1)
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57