Fidonet Portal

From: robert wolfe (1:116/18)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 31.07.17 20:41
MR/2
* In a message originally to Robert Wolfe, Kevin Nunn said:

> 128/187
> 249/303
> 2320/100
> -=> ROBERT WOLFE wrote to KEVIN NUNN RW> it's pretty decent. just don't know if it can still be registered or
> RW> not.

> Yea, that could be an issue. I browsed through my software reg files
> and didn't find mine anywhere in there.

> Kev

> --- Telegard/2/QWK v3.09.g2-sp4/mL
> * Origin: Razor's Domain/2 BBS (1:19/50.1)

I am sure the guy that writes MR/2 ICE is the same guy and you could
get in touch with him and see Smile

--- EleBBS/OS2 v20120208.d
* Origin: Neptune's Lair/2 * Olive Branch, MS USA * os2bbs.org (1:116/18)

From: Robert Wolfe (1:19/50.1)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 12.08.18 13:28
Re: MR/2
-=> KEVIN NUNN wrote to ROBERT WOLFE ROBERT WOLFE wrote to ALL So, decided to give MR/2 a try after all these years Smile

KN> How is it? I haven't used it in awhile, I also used MR/2 ICE, it was
KN> pretty good for it's time. It would be nice to give MR/2 a run again.

It's pretty good, but I like MultiMail with QEdit/2 much better Smile

... Extinction is the ultimate fate of all species.

From: Kevin Nunn (1:19/50.1)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 20.08.18 01:45
Re: MR/2
-=> ROBERT WOLFE wrote to KEVIN NUNN It's pretty good, but I like MultiMail with QEdit/2 much better Smile

I agree, and I can use it on many platforms Razz

I think the best "idea" for a qwk reader that I have seen over the
years was in a program called Robomail or something like that. It was a
DOS program, but it had a built in database system to store messages.
And they could be stored with Tags, so you could label posts and search
for them later. Really a great idea, but it was the only qwk reader
that I have seen that did anything like that.