Fidonet Portal

From: Ben Ritchey (1:393/68)
To: All
Date: Mon, 08.10.18 23:02
MNF
Hi All,

W H O D A T ! ! !

.- Keep the faith, --------------------------------------------------.
| |
| Ben aka cMech Web: http|ftp|binkp|telnet|ssh://cmech.dynip.com |
| |
| vvvvvv Email: fido4cmechSPAM(at)lusfiberBLOCK.net |
| { O O } Home page: http://cmech.dynip.com/homepage/ |
`--| | | |- WildCat! BBS 24/7 +1-337-984-4794 any BAUD 8,N,1 -'

... Men are the best cooks. We're not afraid of sugar and white flour.
--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC v1.1.5-g20180902 + Mystic BBS v1.12 A39
* Origin: FIDONet - The Positronium Repository (1:393/68)