Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: All
Date: Wed, 01.08.18 17:31
Cowboys
Re: Cowboys
By: Jeff Soper to All on Wed Aug 01 2018 05:03 pm

I see your origin line but no message.

Ttyl Smile,
Al

... As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.
--- SBBSecho 3.05-Linux
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)

From: Phil Taylor (1:275/201)
To: All
Date: Wed, 21.11.18 20:56
Re: Cowboys
The Redskins is playing Dallas on Thursday.

--
yrNews Usenet Reader for iOS
http://appstore.com/yrNewsUsenetReader

--- Mystic BBS/NNTP v1.12 A39 2018/04/21 (Windows/32)
* Origin: mysticbbs.dynu.com 2300 (1:275/201)