Fidonet Portal

From: Marc Lewis (1:396/45)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 13.01.19 16:38
Echo Check
Hello All.

PING!

Best regards,
Marc

--- timEd/2 1.10.y2k+
* Origin: Sursum Corda! BBS-Huntsville,AL-bbs.sursum-corda.com (1:396/45)

From: Bucko (1:267/157)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 13.01.19 20:28
Re: Echo Check
Getting you in NY Marc...

* Origin: The Wrong Number Family Of BBS' - Wrong Number ][ (1:267/157)

From: Warp 4 (1:116/18)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 16.01.19 15:08
Re: Echo Check
On 13 Jan 2019, Marc Lewis said the following...

ML> Hello All.
ML>
ML> PING!

PONG!

* Origin: Omicron Theta * Southaven MS * winserver.org:2300 (1:116/18)

From: Carol Shenkenberger (1:275/100)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 19.01.19 14:26
Re: Echo Check
Re: Re: Echo Check
By: Warp 4 to Marc Lewis on Wed Jan 16 2019 02:08 pm

ML>> PING!

W4> PONG!

Volley returned! Take that!

xxcarol
--- SBBSecho 2.12-Win32
* Origin: SHENKS EXPRESS TELNET://SHENKS.SYNCHRO.NET (1:275/100)

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 24.12.19 09:02
Re: Echo check
On 23 Dec 19 21:02:15, Marc Lewis said the following to All:

ML> Echo still active?

Not for close to a year!

Reading messages before I feed my fish. Three freshwater aquariums with
many guppies, mollies, bettas, danios, snails.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 24.12.19 10:34
Re: Echo check
Re: Re: Echo check
By: Nick Andre to Marc Lewis on Tue Dec 24 2019 08:02 am

NA> Reading messages before I feed my fish. Three freshwater aquariums with
NA> many guppies, mollies, bettas, danios, snails.

Nice! I have a 30 gallon freshwater with mostly Tetras and a couple of Danios.
I also have a lonely Albino Cory. I also have a 75 gallon reef tank with some
damsels, a clown, dottyback and a flame angel. I also have some LPS and soft
corals.

Grease
darkmatt.synchro.net

... God is alive- he just doesn't want to get involved.
--- SBBSecho 3.10-Linux
* Origin: Dark Matter BBS darkmatt.synchro.net (1:106/101)

From: Marc Lewis (1:396/45)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 24.12.19 11:02
Re: Echo check
Hello Nick.

NA> On 23 Dec 19 21:02:15, Marc Lewis said the following to All:

ML> Echo still active?

NA> Not for close to a year!

NA> Reading messages before I feed my fish. Three freshwater aquariums
NA> with many guppies, mollies, bettas, danios, snails.

Thanks Nick. Judging from the seen-bys it is getting out there. (If I had an
aquarium I'd be active here.Wink

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 25.12.19 14:05
Re: Echo check
On 24 Dec 19 09:34:03, Will Milberger said the following to Nick Andre:

WM> Nice! I have a 30 gallon freshwater with mostly Tetras and a couple of Dani
WM> I also have a lonely Albino Cory. I also have a 75 gallon reef tank with so
WM> damsels, a clown, dottyback and a flame angel. I also have some LPS and sof
WM> corals.

I have not had very good luck with Tetras... always end up loosing a lot upon
purchasing from the pet store. My water quality is good but those fish do not
seem to last very long for me.

I've given thought to starting a saltwater setup... I've never tried one.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 25.12.19 14:05
Re: Echo check
On 24 Dec 19 10:02:16, Marc Lewis said the following to Nick Andre:

ML> Thanks Nick. Judging from the seen-bys it is getting out there. (If I had
ML> aquarium I'd be active here.Wink

I'm giving away three 10 gallon tanks no longer needed... but I assume you
will not make the trip to Toronto to pick them up. Cool

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Marc Lewis (1:396/45)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 25.12.19 13:40
Re: Echo check
Hello Nick.

NA> On 24 Dec 19 10:02:16, Marc Lewis said the following to Nick
NA> Andre:

ML> Thanks Nick. Judging from the seen-bys it is getting out there.
ML> (If I had
ML> aquarium I'd be active here.Wink

NA> I'm giving away three 10 gallon tanks no longer needed... but I
NA> assume you will not make the trip to Toronto to pick them up. Cool

Oh boy, would I love to! ...But fat chance of that! Sad

Best regards,
Marc

... Windows Error:01F Reserved for future mistakes