Fidonet Portal

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: All
Date: Mon, 26.09.11 05:43
Ping?
Hello All!

492 days silent

Regards Benny

... there can only be one way of life, and it works Smile

--- Msged/LNX 6.2.0 (Linux/2.6.39-gentoo-r3 (i686)Wink
* Origin: home.junc.org where qico is waiting (2:230/0)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Wed, 28.09.11 08:32
Re: Ping?
BP> 492 days silent

Eventually you will be cited in Wikipedia for being the sole person keeping
dozens of echoes technically alive with nonsense-messages such as the one
above.

\%/@rd

--- D'Bridge 3.59
* Origin: Many Glacier / Protect - Preserve - Conserve (2:292/854)

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: All
Date: Wed, 28.09.11 13:55
Re: Ping?
Hello Ward!

28 Sep 2011 06:32, Ward Dossche wrote to Benny Pedersen:

WD> + Origin: Many Glacier / Protect - Preserve - Conserve (2:292/854)

where is wikileaks now ? Smile

Regards Benny

... there can only be one way of life, and it works Smile

--- Msged/LNX 6.2.0 (Linux/2.6.39-gentoo-r4 (i686)Wink
* Origin: home.junc.org where qico is waiting (2:230/0)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Mon, 03.10.11 15:06
Re: Ping?
Benny,

BP> i have currently set deadareas to 300 days now, and try to wake up as
BP> many deadareas as possible :=)

That serves no purpose ... dead is dead.

Now the purpose of this echo was to crosspost ZCC-messages for public access
since the 5 other ZC's back in time were horrified to open it up read-only
access for everyone. It was created by yours truly to keep other ZCs honest.

Pffttt ...

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: All
Date: Tue, 04.10.11 00:49
Re: Ping?
Hello Ward!

03 Oct 2011 13:06, Ward Dossche wrote to Benny Pedersen:

BP>> i have currently set deadareas to 300 days now, and try to wake up as
BP>> many deadareas as possible :=)

WD> That serves no purpose ... dead is dead.

only dead fish swim same way as wather Smile

WD> Now the purpose of this echo was to crosspost ZCC-messages for public
WD> access since the 5 other ZC's back in time were horrified to open it
WD> up read-only access for everyone. It was created by yours truly to
WD> keep other ZCs honest.

i have set it down to 160 days now, hehe

if no replys back i kill it here

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: All
Date: Fri, 27.07.18 15:21
Re: Ping?
Hello Ward!

28 Sep 2011 06:32, Ward Dossche wrote to Benny Pedersen:

BP>> 492 days silent

WD> Eventually you will be cited in Wikipedia for being the sole person
WD> keeping dozens of echoes technically alive with nonsense-messages such
WD> as the one above.

atleast i dont forward bad pkt msgs

Regards Benny

... there can only be one way of life, and it works Smile

--- Msged/LNX 6.1.2 (Linux/4.17.10-gentoo (x86_64)Wink
* Origin: I will always keep a PC running CPM 3.0 (2:230/0)

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: All
Date: Fri, 27.07.18 15:22
Re: Ping?
Hello Ward!

03 Oct 2011 13:06, Ward Dossche wrote to Benny Pedersen:

BP>> i have currently set deadareas to 300 days now, and try to wake up as
BP>> many deadareas as possible :=)

WD> That serves no purpose ... dead is dead.

sure dead is dead, but my uplinks have not disconnected yet

WD> Now the purpose of this echo was to crosspost ZCC-messages for public
WD> access since the 5 other ZC's back in time were horrified to open it
WD> up read-only access for everyone. It was created by yours truly to
WD> keep other ZCs honest.

we need to work together, not fight

WD> Pffttt ...

WD> -+- D'Bridge 3.59
WD> + Origin: Many Glacier / Protect - Preserve - Conserve (2:292/854)

will it be online soon before vacation ends ?