Fidonet Portal

From: Jon Justvig (1:298/25)
To: All
Date: Mon, 06.03.17 13:34
Non-8X3 filenames
All,

My apologies for hatching out non-8X3 filenames in my recent releases of the
Legion RPG Linux versions of the door game I've been developing. I have made a
mental note to place the *.tar.gz inside a regular 8X3 zip filename as well as
including a file_id.diz to the 8X3 zip file.
===

Sincerely,
Jon Justvig (1:298/25)
Stepping Stone BBS
Legion RPG HQ
http://vintagebbsing.com:81
telnet://vintagebbsing.com
ssh://vintagebbsing.com
trillian: cr1mson
--- SBBSecho 3.00-Win32
* Origin: Stepping Stone BBS - telnet://vintagebbsing.com (1:298/25)