Fidonet Portal

From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: All
Date: Sat, 04.03.17 11:42
Filegate file releases.
Re: Filegate file releases.
By: mark lewis to Allen Prunty on Sat Mar 04 2017 07:22 am

ML> that's just a few things to think about... file distribution isn't quite

More than a few and it all makes perfect sense now. I thank you for taking the
time to write this out. We -do- have more modern software out there now, but
your reasons above gave a lot of wisdom to look at. And I'm now making sure I
don't have any autopurge turned on Smile

Allen

... It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.
--- SBBSecho 3.00-Win32
* Origin: LiveWire BBS - Synchronet - LiveWireBBS.com (1:2320/100)