Fidonet Portal

From: Kevin Lavoie (2:250/5)
To: All
Date: Thu, 02.12.21 05:24
36% of the people are crazy.
If at this point you support Joe Biden (and I don't care if you're so
Democratic you piss blue) you're crazy and WANT the civil war that is brewing.
36% of American voters are proven insane. Prove me wrong.

... Evil triumphs when good people do nothing. - Einstein
--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/08/10 (Linux/64)
* Origin: thE qUAntUm wOrmhOlE, rAmsgAtE, uK. bbs.erb.pw (2:250/5)

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Thu, 02.12.21 08:01
Re: 36% of the people are crazy.
On 02 Dec 21 05:24:16, Kevin Lavoie said the following to All:

KL> If at this point you support Joe Biden (and I don't care if you're so
KL> Democratic you piss blue) you're crazy and WANT the civil war that is
KL> brewing. 36% of American voters are proven insane. Prove me wrong.

I heard the insane part is he wants to run for a second term...

Nick
--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Kevin Lavoie (2:250/5)
To: All
Date: Sat, 04.12.21 03:44
Re: 36% of the people are crazy.
Good to know we're out there. Love the BBS scene for its freedom, although I
am sure someone at some desk is still scanning FIDOnet... Live free friends!

... If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Sat, 04.12.21 14:33
Re: 36% of the people are crazy.
> If at this point you support Joe Biden (and I don't care if you're so
> Democratic you piss blue) you're crazy and WANT the civil war that is
> brewing. 36% of American voters are proven insane. Prove me wrong.

As a US citizen, I hope he does not fail, but I did not vote for him and won't
likely do so the next time (seeing as he apparently thinks he will run again).

#
--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux
* Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: All
Date: Sat, 04.12.21 20:58
Re: 36% of the people are crazy.
MP> As a US citizen, I hope he does not fail, but I did not vote for him and

I believe Biden has failed in many ways already. You don't?

From here on out, going forward, I hope Biden can stop being such a lovedoll
for extremists.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
* Origin: CompuBBS | Ashburn VA | cfbbs.scinet-ftn.org (1:275/99)

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sun, 05.12.21 21:49
Re: 36% of the people are crazy.
On 04 Dec 21 20:58:09, Aaron Thomas said the following to Mike Powell:

AT> MP> As a US citizen, I hope he does not fail, but I did not vote for him a
AT>
AT> I believe Biden has failed in many ways already. You don't?

The runner-up if he "does" fail is far worse...

Nick
--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: All
Date: Mon, 06.12.21 19:20
Re: 36% of the people are crazy.
NA> AT> MP> As a US citizen, I hope he does not fail, but I did not vote for
NA> AT>
NA> AT> I believe Biden has failed in many ways already. You don't?
NA>
NA> The runner-up if he "does" fail is far worse...

I can't imagine anything worse. No Democrat has ever f'd us this bad before,
in so many different ways, in such a short amount of time.

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Wed, 08.12.21 16:13
Re: 36% of the people are crazy.
> MP> As a US citizen, I hope he does not fail, but I did not vote for him
> MP> and

> I believe Biden has failed in many ways already. You don't?

Maybe I should restate that as "I hope he does not fail completely." Yes, he
has not done well at several things. The Afghan pull-out was a failure, for
example.

> From here on out, going forward, I hope Biden can stop being such a lovedoll
> for extremists.

Yes.