Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Tue, 01.11.11 22:18
T h e F i d o G a z e t t e! Vol 5 No 17 Info
INFO:

Fidogazette is published by Janis Kracht, Editor, with the help of
Richard Webb 1:116/901 (Old School ToolBox), and Sean Dennis 1:18/200
(The Slightly Crusty Sysop). If you have an idea for a column or a
series of articles, please contact me Smile

New!
MailingList subsriptions via
www.filegate.net // lists / ?p=subscribe
but of course you can always link into your uplink and use
Tick or a tick compatible program.

Where to Send Your Articles

Unlike most editors, I surely do not mind running my mouth when
there is a sparcity of articles for the 'zine. I'd MUCH rather
you sent in material... lacking that, I will fill these issues
with my meanderings and thoughts and hopefully we will grow into
something of consequence here Smile

Write an article!

If you WOULD like to submit an article, feel free to drop
your article off at:

Email attach to address: janis @ filegate.net
Fidonet attach: Janis Kracht at 1:261/38 Modem: 607-655-5652
1:261/100 filegate.net port 24555 via binkp or telnet mailer
(If you are using routed fidonet mail, don't send articles as routed
attaches. They will fail somewhere along the path before getting here.
Send them instead direct to filegate.net).

Standard binkp port only supports BinkP (24554).

Give it a title, sign your name and network address if you have
one and send it along!

Don't worry about the format, I can take anything you send me
and mutilate it further as you can see above. Linux is nice
that way (g). Spell checking your own work will help though
(something I'm typically guilty of (g)Wink.

To send reviews or recipes to the Food section, email or netmail Janis
as above.

Email address for submissions to Dr.Debug:
To send a question to Dr. Debug, email a question to:
drdebug @ filegate.net
or post in the fidogazette echo! Smile

To send a listing to the FidoGazette bbslist, email your
listing to:
bbslist @ filegate.net
or post it in the fidogazette echo!

FIDOGAZETTE Vol 5 No 17 Page 8 November 1st, 2011

Published with MakeNews2 by Janis Kracht

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)