Fidonet Portal

From: Kevin Koch (1:3634/24)
To: All
Date: Thu, 29.07.21 19:00
Biden
On 16 Jun 2021, William Williams said the following...

WW> Replacing Trump with Biden is like pooping your pants then changing your
WW> shirt. --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
WW> * Origin: Star Frontiers starfron.synchronetbbs.org (1:106/633)

It's the equivalent of going from late 80s Professional Wrestling to backyard
wrestling league. Superstar Bill Dundee!

I've seen backyard wrestling leagues who were better scripted.

Hunter would make a nice flip of the script.

I miss the pre woke Democrats.
Marion Berry would have been a great President.
He succeeded at getting caught smoking crack, and not losing his job. That
was GENIUS.

... What's a 6.9? 69 interrupted by a period.

* Origin: Shadowscope BBS | bbs.shadowscope.com | Temple, GA (1:3634/24)