Fidonet Portal

From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: All
Date: Tue, 15.06.21 23:27
VP Harris
Saw that somone on a talk radio show declared her trip on the border crisis a
complete disaster.
--- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
* Origin: Star Frontiers starfron.synchronetbbs.org (1:106/633)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: All
Date: Wed, 16.06.21 22:27
Re: VP Harris
WW> Saw that somone on a talk radio show declared her trip on the border
WW> crisis a complete disaster.

Her trip and the border crisis are 2 different things. The border crisis is a
serious crisis, but her trip to Guatemala was a photo-op to make the sheep
believe that she's working so very diligently. She'll later say "I was in
Guatemala and I saw the potential that $4 billion dollars of US taxpayer money
can do there."

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
* Origin: CompuBBS | Ashburn VA | cfbbs.scinet-ftn.org (1:275/99)

From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: All
Date: Fri, 18.06.21 08:05
Re: VP Harris
-=> Aaron Thomas wrote to William Williams <=-

AT> Her trip and the border crisis are 2 different things. The border
AT> crisis is a serious crisis, but her trip to Guatemala was a photo-op to
AT> make the sheep believe that she's working so very diligently. She'll
AT> later say "I was in Guatemala and I saw the potential that $4 billion
AT> dollars of US taxpayer money can do there."

Which translate into Leftie speak as "I saw how much of that $4 billion will
come back to fill our pockets." The Left are the Kings of Graft.

... "MEOW"...SPLAT..."RUFF"...SPLAT...(Raining cats & dogs)
=== MultiMail/Linux v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.14-Win32
* Origin: Diamond Mine Online BBS - bbs.dmine.net:24 (1:275/89)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: All
Date: Fri, 18.06.21 14:52
Re: VP Harris
RL> AT> later say "I was in Guatemala and I saw the potential that $4 billion
RL> AT> dollars of US taxpayer money can do there."
RL>
RL> Which translate into Leftie speak as "I saw how much of that $4 billion
RL> will come back to fill our pockets." The Left are the Kings of Graft.

Kamala's role as VP is to just smile and have a positive attitude. The only
way she could fix the migrant crisis would be to reverse her boss' executive
orders, and that's not happening, so hopefully for their sake Kamala can hide
this for Joe.

They both know that people aren't going to forget about this border stuff, so
they they really need to pass that leftie voter bill so that the 2 million
illegals that Joe brought here can set Democrats straight for the future.

From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: All
Date: Sat, 19.06.21 11:45
Re: VP Harris
-=> Aaron Thomas wrote to Ron Lauzon <=-

AT> Kamala's role as VP is to just smile and have a positive attitude. The
AT> only way she could fix the migrant crisis would be to reverse her boss'
AT> executive orders, and that's not happening, so hopefully for their sake
AT> Kamala can hide this for Joe.

There's no way she can do that now. She's gaffed and cackled herself into a
joke at this point. Even the Propaganda Ministry (i.e. the "Media") isn't
covering for her.

AT> They both know that people aren't going to forget about this border
AT> stuff, so they they really need to pass that leftie voter bill so that
AT> the 2 million illegals that Joe brought here can set Democrats straight
AT> for the future.

Right. They know that the fraud that they did with the 2020 election can only
be done once. If they do it again, there will be a real civil war.

... Expert: "ex"=a has-been. "spert"=a drip under pressure.

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.3)
To: All
Date: Sat, 19.06.21 13:14
Re: VP Harris
> Right. They know that the fraud that they did with the 2020 election can
> only be done once. If they do it again, there will be a real civil war.

What fraud did "they" do?

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757.3)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: All
Date: Sun, 20.06.21 15:04
Re: VP Harris
RL> There's no way she can do that now. She's gaffed and cackled herself
RL> into a joke at this point. Even the Propaganda Ministry (i.e. the
RL> "Media") isn't covering for her.

Are you sure? How could they not defend her on this? She's doing an excellent
job (IMO) at being a corrupt Democrat. The media's ratings will sink even
deeper if they start to give negative criticism to the token black female.
Target Inc. will not appreciate it much either.

From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: All
Date: Mon, 21.06.21 08:06
Re: VP Harris
-=> Aaron Thomas wrote to Ron Lauzon <=-

AT> Are you sure? How could they not defend her on this? She's doing an
AT> excellent job (IMO) at being a corrupt Democrat.

I think that's the only thing these people are good at.

AT> The media's ratings
AT> will sink even deeper if they start to give negative criticism to the
AT> token black female.

You do have a point there. No one watches the Leftie Media other than the
Lefties and we all know how fickle they are. One bad word and the Media would
get "cancelled".

... If you really want to know, you won't ask me.

From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: All
Date: Thu, 24.06.21 18:34
Re: VP Harris
RL> AT> later say "I was in Guatemala and I saw the potential that $4 billion
RL> AT> dollars of US taxpayer money can do there."
RL>
RL> Which translate into Leftie speak as "I saw how much of that $4 billion
RL> will come back to fill our pockets." The Left are the Kings of Graft.

Perhaps if we cut carbon emissions that will slow the surge, because people
are definitely letting cartels babysit their children as a result of climate
change.

When the weather gets hot, it's only natural to put the kids in a U-Haul with
fentanyl dealers on a journey northward so the kids don't get heat rash.

But if their government had $4 blllion of our money, that would reverse global
warming and thereby stop the migration. Even if Joe and Kamala funnel most of
it, they'll at least leave them with a couple of token windmllls. (Great for
photo-ops!Wink

From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: All
Date: Sat, 26.06.21 09:25
Re: VP Harris
-=> Aaron Thomas wrote to Ron Lauzon <=-

AT> Perhaps if we cut carbon emissions that will slow the surge, because
AT> people are definitely letting cartels babysit their children as a
AT> result of climate change.

AT> When the weather gets hot, it's only natural to put the kids in a
AT> U-Haul with fentanyl dealers on a journey northward so the kids don't
AT> get heat rash.

Ya, Leftie logic still fails to account for Reality.

AT> But if their government had $4 blllion of our money, that would reverse
AT> global warming and thereby stop the migration. Even if Joe and Kamala
AT> funnel most of it, they'll at least leave them with a couple of token
AT> windmllls. (Great for photo-ops!Wink

To the lefties, the problem is that they didn't throw some more of (our) money
at the situation. That's why it's still a problem.

I mean, that's worked out so well for our public schools.

... You can't do that. It's been digitally cursed.

From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: All
Date: Sun, 27.06.21 13:47
Re: VP Harris
RL> To the lefties, the problem is that they didn't throw some more of (our)
RL> money at the situation. That's why it's still a problem.

Democrat money wasting is awful, but it could be a great thing for 2024.
Unless Joe somehow fixes the border that he broke, the money wasted (there is
sure to be plenty of money wasted on this) is going to be difficult for
intelligent liberals to swallow.

From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: All
Date: Fri, 30.07.21 12:47
Re: VP Harris
KK> I"mn ready for Hunter to sue for elderly abuse..

What do you mean? If anything, it seems like Hunter should be sued for elderly
abuse for the way that he's exploiting his dad's role in the government.

From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: All
Date: Sat, 07.08.21 13:15
Re: VP Harris
KK> how about this:
KK> hunter sues the people who coerced his dad into accepting a job he didnt
KK> want. THEN hunter gets sued ..

Yes! Now I get what you mean. And Hunter is just as guilty as Obama & Soros.