Fidonet Portal

From: Ross Cassell (1:123/456)
To: All
Date: Fri, 25.11.11 15:24
Nominations closed

25 Nov 11 03:01, you wrote to Joe Delahaye:

BF> do not care about what is politically correct, but rather say exactly
BF> what I think.

Which based on what you have said, repeatedly in the past, leads others to
believe that your thoughts dwell too much on one country, region, society et
al.

I digress, saying what you think is one thing, saying it over and over again is
another..

BF> Why? Do you seriously think that I will get less NO-votes that way?
BF> ROTFL...

If you get more no votes then yes, who will you blame for that, if you get
judged for your past?

==
Ross
Fidonet Feeds Or Fidonet In Your Newsreader: http://www.easternstar.info
E-mail: ross(at)cassell(dot)us | Other Places: http://links.cassell.us

Have A Happy Holiday Season!

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20060121
* Origin: The Eastern Star - Spartanburg, SC USA (1:123/456)