Fidonet Portal

From: Marty Taylor (1:226/30)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 06.03.20 21:26
fsxnet hub 2
Hello Paul, Hope this msg makes it to you. I haven't received any messages
from the hub since yesterday are you aware of any issues there?

--
This is Ratz from Freeside bbs 21:2/114

* Origin: Freeside BBS - freeside.bbs.io (1:226/30)

From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 07.03.20 17:48
Re: fsxnet hub 2
On 06 Mar 2020 at 08:26p, Marty Taylor pondered and said...

MT> Hello Paul, Hope this msg makes it to you. I haven't received any
MT> messages from the hub since yesterday are you aware of any issues there?
MT>
MT> --
MT> This is Ratz from Freeside bbs 21:2/114

yep and looking into it for you thanks Smile

* Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz (3:770/100)

From: Don Lowery (1:340/1000)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 06.03.20 21:22
Re: fsxnet hub 2
PH> MT> Hello Paul, Hope this msg makes it to you. I haven't received any
PH> MT> messages from the hub since yesterday are you aware of any issues the
PH> yep and looking into it for you thanks Smile

Was asking Frank if everything was okay with you. Heaven forbid a computer or
piece of equipment decided to see if Magic Smoke was real.

Glad you're doing great!

ACME BBS-Member of fsxNet/WWIVNet/SciNet/AmigaNet/VKRadio/FidoNet/MicroNet.

* Origin: ACME BBS-W.Coyote & D.Brown are our best users. (1:340/1000)

From: Marty Taylor (1:226/30)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 07.03.20 01:02
Re: fsxnet hub 2
Thanks Paul, nothing worse than sitting down with a fresh cup of coffee,
logging in and nothing to read. =]

--
Marty

* Origin: Freeside BBS - freeside.bbs.io (1:226/30)

From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 08.03.20 00:27
Re: fsxnet hub 2
On 06 Mar 2020 at 08:22p, Don Lowery pondered and said...

DL> Was asking Frank if everything was okay with you. Heaven forbid a
DL> computer or piece of equipment decided to see if Magic Smoke was real.
DL>
DL> Glad you're doing great!

Yep all good Smile Just been having a busy weekend outdoors... now trying to
suss issues at NET 2.

* Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz (3:770/100)

From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 08.03.20 00:28
Re: fsxnet hub 2
On 07 Mar 2020 at 12:02a, Marty Taylor pondered and said...

MT> Thanks Paul, nothing worse than sitting down with a fresh cup of coffee,
MT> logging in and nothing to read. =]

I know! Smile yeah we'll get it sussed, have sent some logging to James.

* Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz (3:770/100)

From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 08.03.20 11:50
Re: fsxnet hub 2
On 07 Mar 2020 at 11:23a, Mike Powell pondered and said...

MP> FYI, you all seem to be posting this info in the 10th Amendment FIDO echo
MP> and not a sysop one.

I think it became the 'lucky' echo to get some traffic as 10th comes at the
top of an alphabetized list..

* Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz (3:770/100)

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 07.03.20 19:47
Re: fsxnet hub 2
Re: Re: fsxnet hub 2
By: Paul Hayton to Mike Powell on Sun Mar 08 2020 10:50:09

MP>> FYI, you all seem to be posting this info in the 10th Amendment
MP>> FIDO echo and not a sysop one.

PH> I think it became the 'lucky' echo to get some traffic as 10th
PH> comes at the top of an alphabetized list..

actually, it comes from systems that are not real clear on the message area one
may be in... some systems only list the info in the prompt line and folks don't
even realize they are in a message area... that's one of the reasons why i
prefer systems with clear deliniation of menus so there's a main menu and then
you move from there to the others... that rather than the ""main menu"" being a
message area menu and then you go to other areas from there... that kinda
describes it but it may not be as clear as intended...

)\/(ark
--- SBBSecho 3.10-Linux
* Origin: SouthEast Star Mail HUB - SESTAR (1:3634/12)

From: Don Lowery (1:340/1000)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 08.03.20 23:16
Re: fsxnet hub 2
PH> DL> Glad you're doing great!
PH> Yep all good Smile Just been having a busy weekend outdoors... now trying to
PH> suss issues at NET 2.

Glad to hear that!