Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: All
Date: Sun, 22.07.18 13:44
CQCQ
Hi Tony!

22 Jul 2018 12:35, from Tony Langdon -> David Abutbul:

TL> I'm on DMR as well, I have an OpenSpot.

I have both.
First bought OpenSpot, then MMDVM hat.

They are both nice.
But MMDVM is GREEEEEAT and much cheaper.
Also open source.

CU, Ricsi

... Auto Repair Service. Try us once, you'll never go anywhere again.
--- GoldED+/LNX
* Origin: You can't fool me - there is no sanity clause! (2:310/31)