Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: All
Date: Sun, 22.07.18 13:40
CQCQ
Hi Tony!

22 Jul 2018 12:29, from Tony Langdon -> Richard Menedetter:

TL> Interesting, so how is the POCSAG setup - or is that left to the
TL> hotspot owner to set up what gets paged out?

https://hampager.de

I use a MMDVM HS_DUAL_HAT for the raspberry pi with pi-star.
http://www.pistar.uk/

You can group the pagers (eg countries) but I assume that most stuff gets paged
out to everybody.
I will know more when my pager is delivered (currently sold out).

CU, Ricsi

... We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! -Douglas Adams
--- GoldED+/LNX
* Origin: Don't worry! I backed all up on my new RAM disk! (2:310/31)