Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: All
Date: Sun, 22.07.18 13:18
CQCQ
Hi David!

21 Jul 2018 21:52, from David Abutbul -> Richard Menedetter:

RM>> You can also try to revive this one ;)
DA> I will not try this Smile

I think you just did ;)Wink

RM>> I am currently playing with my pi-star DMR hotspot.
RM>> They have added POCSAG capabilities recently.
RM>> Will try it out when I am back from my vacation.
DA> Oh, may be able to catch up on DMR (4254039)

I am not using it too much.
But who knows ... maybe we bump into each other.
(DMR ID 2321042/2163045)

DA> I never played around with POCSAG, I hope you have good fun!

Indeed I have ;)

I want to buy Alphapoc Pagers, but they are sold out and will come back in some
weeks.
There is also a chinese seller for another POCSAG pager, but it will cost
basically the same ... so I will stay with alphapoc.

RM>> --- GoldED+/LNX
DA> This ^^ In the past I used GoldED on DOS, will I be able to read my
DA> current message bases with GoldED+ in Linux?

Sure!

DA> how does the config file looks like (if you don't mind me picking)

Mine is quit complex.
But I am sure we can help you.
Feel free to contact me via NM or in the golded echo.

Here is the commented advanced config:
http://odroid.ricsi.priv.at/advanced.cfg

You do NOT need to go that complex ;)

CU, Ricsi

... Margarine? I only use it recreationally. I would never eat it!
--- GoldED+/LNX
* Origin: Experience's the comb life gives you when you're bald. (2:310/31)