Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: All
Date: Sat, 21.07.18 12:50
CQCQ
Hi David!

21 Jul 2018 00:42, from David Abutbul -> All:

DA> Recently got into FidoNet and this seems like an echoarea i will be
DA> intrested in, however it also seems dead

Indeed ... very little traffic.
There is amateur_radio with more traffic.

You can also try to revive this one ;)

I am currently playing with my pi-star DMR hotspot.
They have added POCSAG capabilities recently.
Will try it out when I am back from my vacation.

DA> so cq from 4Z7DVX

CU, Ricsi (OE1RIC/HG3RM)

... Before you find the handsome prince, you have to kiss a lot of toads.
--- GoldED+/LNX
* Origin: If your bread is stale, make toast. (2:310/31)