Fidonet Portal

From: Demar (3:770/330)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 15.12.18 11:02
2012 Top Mufon Case File Sumation
SUMMARY OF TOP 10 CASES OF 2012
All cases below are summaries of witness testimonies. Full investigative
reports have been completed on all these cases.
2pm, February 18, 2012 near Chase City, Virginia.
A father and son, both pilots, were flying in an Ovation II propeller-driven
aircraft from Charlotte, NC to Richmond, VA. They had just crossed the Virginia
border and were near Chase City Virginia when they witnessed a bright orb-like
UFO hovering next to their plane. The skies were clear and their elevation was
about 7500 feet. They described the UFO as a bright, circular sphere about 30
feet in diameter. As the object approached their right wing, the plane
temporarily lost power. The engine sputtered and all of the electrical
equipment including the computers turned off. The pilots estimate that the
object came within 50 feet of their right wing. A few seconds later, the plane
regained all systems as the UFO swiftly shot away at an incredible speed.
"I've never in my life seen anything like this happen; it was very unexpected
because we did not see the vehicle [UFO] approach.the vehicle was about 30 feet
in diameter which glowed and may actually had some solid shape beneath the
energy. What I could observe on the surface which seemed to have some circular
swirling energy force which surrounded something I believe operated it from
within."
Both witnesses have extensive flying experience. One witness is a manager and
the other is an executive with a masters in economics. Neither had reason to
falsify their report.
3am March 25, 2012 at a correctional facility near Cleburne, Texas.
Cleburne is approximately 25 miles south of downtown Fort Worth. Two officers
on duty at a correctional facility saw a triangular object to their south. It
was a clear night and the moon was not out. The object flew over them very
slowly, appearing to be going only about 5 mph. The primary witness said that
as they walked through the parking lot the lights over them turned on. The
object then sped up and was gone to the north in a second. He said he was
looking directly at the object when it sped up. The witness believed the object
was around 4,000 to 6,000 feet high and about 1,000 feet distance from him. The
witness said there was also a Joshua city police officer that came to the
facility and said his dispatcher indicated there were several people who had
called in reporting suspicious activity in the skies.
The witness said the lights on the object were white and not bright, but dim
and in a series of circles. The object was triangular shaped and the surface
was dark. The object made no sound as it moved very slowly in the sky. He
described it as slipping through the sky. He said it appeared to jerk as it
moved like it was jumping from one location to another as it sped up.
A drawing of the object made by the witness is shown on the following page.
2
Date on the drawing is incorrect. It should read March 25 not March 24.
3
In mid-June 2012 near Sutter, California (rural area 40 miles NNW of
Sacramento.
A security guard was traveling to a construction site to relieve another
officer near a levee off McClatchy Road west of Yuba City when he noticed a
glowing white light amongst the trees. As he continued in the direction towards
the light he continued to observe it until he came within about 650 yards of
the object. He stepped out of his vehicle and observed the object with 10 x 50
binoculars and then his night vision scope to the WSW of his position. During
the five minutes that he observed the object he noted its saucer-like shape as
it glided a few feet above the treeline. It swayed from side to side as it
slowly moved and continued to sway from side to side even as it hovered. The
object would sometimes drop below the treeline and then back up as if it was
doing a search. Based on the angular displacement of the object in the sky, it
would have been between 50-100 feet across. The entire object glowed white and
there were three flashing exterior lights that were blue, green, and red. The
craft emitted sufficient light that the security guard could determine its
closeness to the trees because of the craft's light illuminating the tree tops.
The officer took a phone with a 2-3 megapixel camera phone but the object was
too far away to see anything but a bright dot on the camera. The officer then
drove to the levee to get his partner so that he could see the object but when
they returned the object was gone.
The witness is a 35 year old security guard who has had law enforcement
training and served in the army.
10:15pm July 13, 2012 rural area near Hartford, Wisconsin; 30 miles NW of
Milwaukee.
A mother in rural Wisconsin was standing in her driveway on the north side of
her house saying goodnight to her daughter who was in the drivers seat of her
minivan with her 4 year old son in the rear seat. Looking south from the
minivan, the daughter could see the front of the house and the sky above, while
the mother was facing north with her back to the house. The daughter saw
something above the garage roof, stretching from the chimney on the house to a
tree about 75 feet away. She stopped in midsentence and said "Mom, what is
that?"
The mother ran to the east corner of the house so that she could see the
object. Meanwhile, the daughter quickly got out of the van and the two women
ran around the east side of the house to the back yard. In that time, the
object had moved 200 feet south from the mother's house and yard and could be
seen behind a line of 100 foot tall trees moving slowly west to east. Both
women described the object as huge, big enough to cover the 150 foot wide
property, shaped like a lampshade or a cone with its top lopped off. It had a
distinct outline and was brilliant white. The bottom of the object appeared to
have a curved convex bulge to it, and there was a row of bright red lights
along the lower edge of the object. The daughter saw the red lights "racing" in
sequence, while the mother described them as "flashing." Both women described
several rows of brilliant white lights ringing the sloping sides of the object,
as brilliant as the lights in a stadium.
The craft made no noise as it moved slowly over the neighbors property to the
east, then accelerated. By the time the women ran to a space between two trees
to see where the object was going, it already seemed to be several miles away
and over Waukesha County. Then suddenly the red and white lights went out and
the object disappeared into the night sky. The entire sighting lasted about 25
seconds.
4
5
5:20am July 14, 2012 Hwy 36 near the town of Milano, Tx and a repeat event six
months later near the same location.
At about 5:20 am on July 14 two men were traveling northwest on Hwy 36 and had
just passed through the small town of Milano, Texas. The two witnesses saw a
pentagon shaped black object hovering over the highway ahead of them. At each
apex of the pentagon were lights and a more intense light in the middle of the
object. The lights at the corners were white and pulsated about once per
second. As the witnesses drove under the object they could hear no sound coming
from the craft above them. The witnesses saw what they thought were panel lines
or vents on the underside of the craft. They estimated that the object was 30
feet above them when they passed under it and the object was about 20-30 feet
across. The driver did not want to stop and the two men continued onto their
destination.
The primary witness has a BS in Chemistry and is working on a Master of Science
degree. The other witness, who was driving, has some college training.
It is interesting that a very similar case occurred on this same stretch of
highway but six miles farther northwest and six months later on December 20,
2012. A 35 year old female and her 16 year old son were traveling in the same
direction on the same road. The witness stated that she and her son first saw
the object approach their vehicle from the east. She described the object as
about 100 feet across with five sides and flashing lights on each corner. The
color of the craft was a dull gray. The craft moved back to the east out of
sight. She stated that it came back and hovered directly above their SUV. The
witness stated that both her and her son felt threatened by the object. Her
anxiety is best described in her own words, "We continued to watch it when
suddenly it was RIGHT UP ABOVE our SUV! There are few words that will
effectively relay to anyone that wasn't there just how large and utterly
surreal looking this thing was. ...I was in shock and as a mother I became
fearful this thing could be a potential threat considering how close it was. So
I stepped on the gas to get away from it." At this point the son began to video
the object with his cell phone camera. It was too far away at that point to see
any detail but it was clear from the voices that the mother was fearful.
An artist's rendition based on inputs from the witness.
6
April 17-19, 2012 Three separate triangle reports in the same region of
Oklahoma and Texas.
Three different reports of the same type object occurred in the areas of Tulsa
and Oklahoma City as well as just across the Okla-Tex border in Van Alstyne,
Texas. All three witnesses described a silent triangular object that displayed
white lights on the apex of the triangle and a ruby colored light in the center
of the triangle. There was not sufficient information in the movement of the
object to establish that it was not potentially a drone or experimental
aircraft.
One of the witnesses was an individual working on drone aircraft at Tinker AFB
in Oklahoma City. The individual was familiar with the triangular aircraft
being used at Tinker AFB and did not believe the object he saw was a known
drone because it was hovering in a stationary position and was completely
silent.
Unlike the triangular object seen in March in Cleburne, Texas, these objects
did not produce any type of movement that could not be explained by a new type
of drone such as the X47-B or other experimental aircraft. The most likely
explanation is that the military has developed a completely silent triangular
aircraft that may be able to move at very slow speeds.
9pm May 19, 2012 Lawrenceville, Georgia (rural property about 30 miles NE of
Atlanta).
The witness in rural Georgia reported that on May 19, 2012, at approximately 9
pm she and four other family members observed nine bright, objects pulsating or
throbbing deep orange to light orange, each about the size of the full moon,
moving ENE to SSW at near tree top level, hovering just above the trees in her
backyard at a height of 500 feet to 1 mile, and then shooting upward into the
sky one after another at a 45 degree angle and at an extreme rate of speed. It
took each object only 1-2 seconds to disappear from view as it accelerated. One
of the witnesses described the movement as, "...the only thing you could see is
a streak..." A total of nine objects were seen to make this same pattern of
hovering and then rapidly accelerating. Two days later the witnesses observed
several helicopters of military design flying and hovering very low over their
property. The military helicopters were seen around noon for the next three
days. The helicopters were dark, flat-black, unmarked and very, very loud. As
one witness stated, "The first time I saw it [the helicopter] he was just over
the trees; as he was coming over he paused and he tilted the helicopter towards
me and he physically did a buzz around me." The witnesses took videos of the
helicopters on May 22.
The witnesses are all credible. One has a college degree and is a nurse at a
local medical facility. Another is a retired automotive executive. Two of the
other witnesses are currently enrolled in college courses. The fifth witness is
retired.
7
10:30pm July 18, 2012 Channahon, Illinois, a small suburb 35 miles SE of
Chicago.
This report comes from a 50 year old male. It is best told in his own words.
"I tend to sit outside once my wife turns in for the night. I sit and enjoy a
cigar, read something, have a cold beer and let the dog do her business. I do
this every night and on clear days I also take my small binoculars out and
watch the stars, planets and the moon. I've witnessed meteors streak across the
sky. I've watched satellites slowly move across the night sky. I've watched
countless airplanes and helicopters be they civilian, military, commercial etc
in the sky over my home throughout the years but I NEVER witnessed anything of
the type I witnessed on the night of July 18th. 2012."
"I was out in my back yard around 10:30 pm having a cigar and waiting for my
small dog to finish her 'ritual.' My wife and I have a large, hand held
floodlight we take with us to check for skunks before we allow the dogs out. On
the night in question, I was standing approximately 20 feet from my porch so
the sensor on the porch light timed out. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and I
looked up and thought I saw movement coming from the Ursa Minor Constellation.
It seemed as though one of the stars was moving in a northerly direction. I
thought it might be a satellite so I paid it no mind until it 'Stopped' moving
and seemed to blink. As I watched it for a few seconds it seemed as though the
"air" around the 'Star' seemed to ripple sort of the same way heat does when
watching it rise from the ground at a distance. It was then that I noticed it
"moving" again and thought it odd as the stars that make up the Constellation
of Ursa Minor don't MOVE! So I 8shined the flood light at the 'Star' that was
moving and that's when I realized I was watching something very strange. It
--- SBBSecho 3.06-Win32
* Origin: 1st Choice Core (3:770/330)