Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: All
Date: Wed, 08.09.21 11:20
MOBILE Echolist Update
*** Answering a msg posted in area ELIST (Elist Conference).

Hello All,

I am making this request on behalf of a user on my BBS who has added this area
(MOBILE) to the echolist. Please add the area to the backbone.

==>> Echo Successfully Updated.

VC> TAGname: MOBILE Group: FIDO

VC> TITLe: Discussion of Mobile Communications

VC> Language: ENGLISH

VC> This area is for the discussion of all things mobile.
VC> Phone/tablets
VC> and like devices.

VC> RULEs: {Not Found}

VC> MODerator: Erich Bublitz, 1:153/757
VC> Email: blueboy46464{at}gmail.com

VC> VOLume: 20/month

VC> ORIGIN: 1:153/757

VC> DISTribution: Fidonet

VC> GATEway: Prior Permission Required

VC> From: Erich Bublitz, 1:153/757

VC> Updated on: 2021/09/08 and valid till 2022/03/31

VC> Produced by Elist v5.2.028

VC> -=:{ End of Report }:=-
VC> --- MBSE BBS v1.0.7.22 (GNU/Linux-x86_64)
VC> * Origin: The Elist Maintainer (2:250/1)

Ttyl Smile,
Al

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)