Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Sat, 06.03.21 10:30
Cartes du Ciel
This program is amazing. I don't know how to use it in all its glory, ..but it
so feature rich.

https://susepaste.org/20583543

Any one else here using it?
--- SBBSecho 3.13-Linux

From: Wilfred van Velzen (2:280/464)
To: All
Date: Sat, 06.03.21 20:12
Re: Cartes du Ciel
Hi August,

On 2021-03-06 10:30:11, you wrote to All:

AA> This program is amazing. I don't know how to use it in all its glory,
AA> ..but it so feature rich.

AA> https://susepaste.org/20583543

AA> Any one else here using it?

It was available for my linux distribution (opensuse 15.2) as package. I
installed it, and played around with it a bit. It could come in handy in the
future!

Bye, Wilfred.

--- FMail-lnx64 2.1.0.18-B20170815
* Origin: FMail development HQ (2:280/464)

From: George Pope (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Fri, 25.06.21 09:31
Re: Cartes du Ciel
> This program is amazing. I don't know how to use it in all its glory, ..but
> it so feature rich.

> https://susepaste.org/20583543

> Any one else here using it?

Ust seeing this first time; going to install for my 12yo son, amateur
astrophysicist, to play with. . .

Since your link/image is about to expire:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/skychart/

Your friend,

<+]:{)}
Cyberpope, Bishop of ROM