Fidonet Portal

From: Grant Weasner (3:770/100)
To: All
Date: Sun, 10.01.21 18:26
2021 events to look forwa
-=> Sonya Weasner wrote to All <=-

SW> 2021 should be a good year - hopefully in terms of covid improving, but
SW> also in terms of astronomical events!

SW> Here are a few coming up to look forward to:
SW> - Quadruple formation of the moon, Mercury, Jupiter and Saturn on March
SW> 9-10 - Total lunar eclipse (or blood moon!Wink on May 26
SW> - Venus/Mars conjunction on July 12
SW> - Perseid meteor shower on August 12-13
SW> - Draconid meteor shower on October 8
SW> - Total solar eclipse (sadly over Antarctic only!Wink on December 4

SW> Are there others you know of that you are looking forward to?

SW> Keep your eyes to the skies! Smile

SW> Best,
SW> Sonya

SW> --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Windows/32)
SW> * Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz
SW> (3:770/100)

Well I heard you have a cool telescope. As soon as the skies clear got to look
up to the moon to see what is happening on it.

Maybe I can take a peek through your scope and see what's on the moon.

Not sure what its like in seattle on may 26 (its a toss up every year) but I
hope we can see that moon through the scope!

... MultiMail, the new multi-platform, multi-format offline reader!
___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Windows/32)
* Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz (3:770/100)