Fidonet Portal

From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: All
Date: Wed, 18.08.21 18:54
Python pi
Greetings g00r00!

Wednesday August 18 2021 12:04, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!:

gr> * Forwarded from area 'MYSTIC'
RS>> Genius Jay thankyou very much! That did the trick, you would not
RS>> believe how much time I spent on that yesterday... I even
RS>> reinstalled python just in case.....Thanks again...

gr> Public Service Announcement (to everyone)

gr> When all else fails read the whatsnew! It tells you to blank those
gr> out! ;)

Thats good advice to us all, thank you g00r00 for putting up with it all...

----
Regards,

Rick Smith (Nitro)

... Co-ed naked BBSing -- We make constant connections!
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: ----> Abacus BBS! --->>>>bbs.abon.us:2323 (1:105/10)