Fidonet Portal

From: Rick Smith (1:105/10)
To: All
Date: Wed, 18.08.21 08:37
Python pi
Greetings g00r00!

Wednesday August 18 2021 09:04, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!:

gr> * Forwarded from area 'MYSTIC'
RS>> I am on the latest pi pre-alpha.. I have noticed that python does
Disregard the clear screen issue I fixed it... Now that I have fixed python it
seems another issue popped up, I installed something that required mplc so when
I ran ./mplc -T I get

ERRORS:
Error in /mystic/themes/default/scripts/bulletin.mps (Line 93, Col 6): Unknow
n identifier: cfgfallback
Results: 22 files, 1 errors, 6 directories, 0.91 seconds

This was not the mps I was working with so not sure why or what that error
is...

----
Regards,

Rick Smith (Nitro)

... recipes: the license plates of BBSing.
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: ----> Abacus BBS! --->>>>bbs.abon.us:2323 (1:105/10)