Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/1.58)
To: All
Date: Sat, 01.01.22 08:46
OpenXP 5.0.51 released
Hello Martin Foster!

** On Saturday 01.01.22 - 07:31, Martin Foster wrote to August Abolins:

AA>> The program needs an overall F1 context search. ;)

MF> Yes, that would be nice but I can't implement such a
MF> feature. Maybe you could cajole Gunter into having a look
MF> at it ;)Wink

You're the HELP-context editor! You bear the most leverage. ;)

AA>> ..or my openxp.kolico.ca solution needs a major revisit
AA>> to include it.

MF> Please feel free Smile

When I reached the parts were there are additional helps WITHIN
the helps, I realized that the www online solution would need
"links" within the those help panels (such as in the Block
Functions help section). Adding links manually and making sure
the resultant panel is complete ('cuz some of those 3rd-level/
4th-level parts are more than one screenful!Wink ..is a lot more
time-consuming than I thought.
--
../|ug

--- OpenXP 5.0.51
* Origin: The ONLY point that matters! --> . <-- (2:221/1.58)