Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Mon, 04.12.17 11:01
The Collectors Newsletter No. 1110 December 4 2017
6. Be sure to visit our boards on Pinterest!
https://www.pinterest.com/TIASAntiques/

We have quite a few holiday related boards. This one is especially popular:
https://www.pinterest.com/TIASAntiques/vintage-christmas-
ornaments/ [wraps]

Visit our board for December Birthstones: Tanzanite, Turquoise and Zircon
Tanzanite, Turquoise and Zircon are the birthstones for people born during the
month of December. Tanzanite exhibits a rich violet-blue color and is found in
Tanzania. https://www.pinterest.com/TIASAntiques/december-birthstone-
tanzanite-turquoise-and-zircon/ [wraps]

Feel free to stop by and check out all of our boards and while you're there,
please "follow" us! We update these boards daily.

7. TIAS.com is on Twitter!

Click here and be sure to follow us! https://twitter.com/TIASdotCOM

We've also started an Instagram page, so please be sure to follow us there too!
http://instagram.com/tiasdotcom We recently added quite a number of really
unique items there!We now have a Instagram button at the top of the page at
http://www.tias.com, along with the Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest buttons.

8. Share your story about collecting and be eligible for a free gift

Do you have an interesting story to tell? Send your story to
newsletter@tias.com and we may publish it here. If we use your story, we'll
send you a handy-dandy TIAS pocket tape measure & magnifier
https://www.facebook.com/pg/TIASAntiques/videos/?ref=page_internal

Please be sure to include your name and postal mailing address. (Valid for US
addresses only)

9. Idenfitication assistance and Facebook updates

Remember that you can check out our Facebook page for some interesting updates.
Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/TIASAntiques If you have photos of
items you would like to share you can post them there as well. You don't need a
Facebook account to visit our page. If you do have a Facebook account please
"Like" us!

Also, everyday we post a "This Date In History" story on our Facebook page,
along with an item for sale on http://www.tias.com that relates to the event.
We're also highlighting one item each day that we find particularly interesting
- something that's very unusual! Check it out!

Can anyone help identify this tool and its use? "Please look at attached photo.
I and everybody I know, have no idea, what this is, or what it could be used
for. Their are no welds, so it is not home made. We are stumped please help.
Thank you, Chris E"
https://www.facebook.com/TIASAntiques/posts/10155978949693656

10. Newly listed items for your online shopping pleasure. Stop by and check out
today's fresh inventory at: TIAS.com - http://www.tias.com/showcase
CollectorOnline - http://cgi.tias.com/showcase/?groupKey=7 AntiqueArts -
http://cgi.tias.com/showcase/?groupKey=3 Earthling -
http://cgi.tias.com/showcase/?groupKey=6