Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Fri, 10.11.17 14:17
The Collectors Newsletter No. 1107 November 10 2017
The Collectors Newsletter #1107 November 10, 2017

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
If someone forwarded this newsletter to you or you found it in our online
archive, you can get an email subscription to this newsletter at:
http://www.tias.com/subscribe/

Read all 1000+ editions of our newsletter on the Web at:
http://www.tias.com/newsletter/cn or we can send you a copy via RSS. See:
http://www.tias.com/other/aboutRSS.html

-------------
1. Holiday gifts!
2. Black Friday and Cyber Monday specials 3. Time to get ready for the upcoming
holiday shoppers! Open
your own online store or place a Classified Ad!
4. Supporting small independent merchants. 5. Do you know what day it is?
6. Pinterest: Visit the huge variety of boards we have posted! 7. Follow TIAS
on Twitter and Instagram! 8. This Week's Stories, Requests for Help, and
sometimes a blast
from the past
9. Facebook Updates
10. This week's Antique News