Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/1.58)
To: All
Date: Wed, 07.04.21 18:43
shorthand mnemonics like IDK
Hello mark!

** On Wednesday 07.04.21 - 13:20, you wrote to me:

ml> ben was wearing two separate and distinct hats... one for
ml> the echolist and one for the backbone... i suspct he also
ml> tried to combine some things but none of it was ever
ml> discussed with the backbone stars...

AH. Noted.

AA>> I just noticed that Vince (new Elist guy) posted some
AA>> instructions in z1_backbone on how to accomplish a
AA>> backbone listing.

ml> i've not seen it yet... i'll take a look...

I think he's referring to getting a listing in ELIST/echolist.
There is nothing in his docs about backbone.na. Considering
that Vince C is centred in Europe, it may not be surprising that
he is uninformed about the backbone.na/no system.

--
../|ug

--- OpenXP 5.0.49
* Origin: The ONLY point that matters! --> . <-- (2:221/1.58)