Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/1.58)
To: All
Date: Wed, 07.04.21 18:29
backbone vs echolist
Hello mark lewis!

** On Wednesday 07.04.21 - 13:02, mark lewis wrote to Martin Foster:

ml>>> i don't see it in either of my backbone.na or backbone.no lists...

MF>> It's listed in ELIST.NA, if that's of any use.

ml> yeah, that's from the echolist... nothing to do with the
ml> backbone but the backbone does use the echolist for certain
ml> things...

K. I understand backbone.NA/NO to be a North American + Z1
thing. Noted. So, the ELIST is a kind of global list, and
backbone is Z1 only.

--
../|ug

--- OpenXP 5.0.49
* Origin: The ONLY point that matters! --> . <-- (2:221/1.58)