Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: All
Date: Wed, 07.04.21 13:20
shorthand mnemonics like IDK
Re: shorthand mnemonics like IDK
By: August Abolins to mark lewis on Wed Apr 07 2021 09:49:00

ml> that doesn't mean it is on the backbone, though...
ml> remember, the backbone.na and backbone.no lists of echo
ml> files are what determines if an echo is on the backbone or
ml> not...

AA> Ok. But the new elist guy isn't distributing the those
AA> like Ben Ritchey did.

ben was wearing two separate and distinct hats... one for the echolist and one
for the backbone... i suspct he also tried to combine some things but none of
it was ever discussed with the backbone stars...

AA> I just noticed that Vince (new Elist guy) posted some
AA> instructions in z1_backbone on how to accomplish a backbone
AA> listing.

i've not seen it yet... i'll take a look...

)\/(ark
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: SouthEast Star Mail HUB - SESTAR (1:3634/12)