Fidonet Portal

From: Martin Foster (2:310/31.3)
To: All
Date: Wed, 07.04.21 13:23
updating the nodelist winpoint
Hello Alan!

*** Wednesday 07.04.21 at 06:56, Alan Beck wrote to August Abolins:

AA>> https://susepaste.org/84517042

AB> This did not work, nor do I know where to put it.

AB> I tried it with a browser and no response.

I loaded the URL into Firefox yesterday and it worked - I could see the
image which August posted. I've just tried it again a few minutes ago and
Firefox just sat there doing ..... nothing! There must be a problem
somewhere, so I would keep on trying.

Regards,
Martin

--- OpenXP 5.0.49
* Origin: Bitz-Box - Bradford - UK (2:310/31.3)